- The AMD E-450 processor will extend the APU line of the processors.
- The E-450, also called the fusion chip is expected to launch in Q3.
- The motherboard designers have readied the motherboards to support the E-450 processor. It has been spotted at Computex from a company called Power COlor Source http://vr-zone.com/articles/amd-e-450-apu-spotted-at-computex/12495.html.
- Powercolor mainly produces that graphics cards by are now entering in the area of motherboard design and manufacturing.
- The Fusion E-450 will have a clock frequency of 1.65 GHz and will feature turbo core.It is a dual core processor. The earlier E-350 was a 1.60 GHz processor
- On the integrated memory controller front, it will get a speed bump to DDR3-1333.This should enhance the memory transfer operations.
- The GPU will consist of HD6320 an upgrade from earlier HD 6310.
Table : AMD E-450 Features and Specs
|Core Frequency||1.65 GHz|
|No. Of Cores||2|
|Cache Organization||2 x 512 KB|
|TDP Rating||18 Watts|
|64 Bit Support||Y|
|Integrated Memory Controller||DDR3-1333|
|Integrated Graphics||Yes, HD 6320, base clock 508 MHz, Turbo 600 Mhz|
Table : AMD E-450 Benchmarking
|PassMark Score||Not available|
|Super Pi 2M (Lower in better)||Not available|
|3D Mark 06 CPU||Not available|
|Windows 7 Experience Score||Not available|
We would like additional comment about the AMD's E-450 fusion processor.