Gateway NV57H58U-1730 price and Users Feedback



Gateway NV57H58U – 1730 Review Gateway NV57H58U-1730 Specification Prices and user feedback
The Gateway NV57H58U-1730 is/was ( depending upon when you read this) available at bestbuy for $450. There are very few users who have reported by this notebook. You may like to add your own feedback , if you have used this notebook by writing in the comment section.

Here is what one user says.

The screen of Gateway NV57H58U-1730 is 16:9, and there for it looks wilder. The keyboards of this Gateway notebook comes with number keys on right hand side

. The DVD drive runs and sounds like a big fan, ans is noisy ( Though you may not be using it all time). Other than that it is good for my son to do his home work. BTW, newegg has 8G memory for $30, just in case you do not think 4G is good enough.

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I got this computer as a last floor model at my local best buy. I find it was kind of slow with many windows open, especially when I had some pretty intense (music Editing ) software running. I added another 2 GB's of RAM ( to make it a total of 6GB's) and it seems like it made a pretty big difference. Overall for the price ($359) even though it was the last floor model, it is an awesome computer. Even at $450 or even $499 it would be a good buy. I really like this computer.

    ReplyDelete