HP Pavilion g4-1229dx Customer Feedback



HP Pavilion g4-1229dx Laptop Review HP Pavilion g4-1229dx Specifications HP Pavilion g4-1229dx Customer Feedback
HP Pavilion g4-1229dx is a relatively new entrant and there are very few customer feedbacks available. We have collected some of the feedbacks for you.
One Customer has reported that he could not get the computer to go on "sleep" mode when the lid was closed. Apparently he tried everything including calling to Customer support. He says that - "As for performance, not a bad at all. Computer is fast and internet pages load quickly. Display is also nice."

Another customer who gave it 5 stars finds this laptop awsome. He adds I must say the laptop is of high quality. Lightweight, fast processor, a lot of memory and hard drive space, what more could you ask for.

The setup was very quick and it had pretty much all of the windows updates done to it from factory. It should take about an hour to be up and running fully with all the programs that you need, etc. The mouse pad is EXTREMELY good, it has a good texture to it and it's much better than any of the other hp mouse pads. Comes with HDMI, many usb ports so you can use this anywhere. I bought a G62 15.4" hp about 7 months ago and I'm selling it soon to replace with this G4. Great for school, work, you name it. Take my word, great laptop and you won't be dissapointed. I did have some trouble finding a store with them in stock so act now.

Feedback from another customer This is a good piece for decent rate , it handles keystrokes very well and sound quality is amazing. Its definetly better than most other brands at same price tag. I feel they could have improved on webcam quality , its OK but when i use my other Dell laptop my cousins says they see better picture images and sharp colors . Anyways thats not so big concern for me hence 4 stars. I was expecting delayed responses while using INET but was surprised to see v good speed in overall functionality of Inet on various sites. I tried multitasking as well and seems this piece is really good than i thought would be. Happy with its overall output.

No comments:

Post a Comment